Thursday, August 7, 2014

Throw Back Thursday- Special Education Bloghop

  I wanted to quickly join in on Throw Back Thursday because I have a great previous post for this time of the year.  Not too long ago I started a special educator bloghop.  Sadly, I could only run it for 33 days before the trial ended on inlinkz.  However, so many special educators joined in and shared their back to school advice.  If you haven't checked out all of their great posts and blogs, now is the perfect time.  If you want to join in the fun and weren't able to before, just add your post to the comment section here so that everyone can find you! Here is the link to the original post.




To join in the blog hop create a post that describes what type of special education you teach, what grade, how long you've been teaching and then your best piece of advice for starting a new school year off right.  You could also include a link to an old post that you think would be helpful. Make sure to link back to my blog and come back to meet other special educators who have linked up!   You can grab the button above to add to your post if you'd like.

I'll get us started!


Enjoy linking up at the bottom of the page. Feel free to use my graphic below to add your own information in.




Don't forget to check out the other fun Throwback Thursday posts!

1 comment:

  1. This is a GREAT resource! I am so glad that you linked up this post for TBT this week! Thanks for sharing!

    Angela

    ReplyDelete